With Memorial Day a few days away, we thought we'd remind you about our Summer Reading store, packed with popular new novels from your favorite authors, from Clive Cussler to Cassandra Clare to Catherine Coulter.
In The Wind Through the Keyhole, Stephen King returns to Mid-World, the landscape he created in the epic Dark Tower fantasy saga, and Sookie Stackhouse is back in Deadlocked, the twelfth book in Charlaine Harris's beloved series.
Or get lost in the world of Thomas Cromwell, Anne Bolyn, Henry VIII, and the court of Tudor, in Hilary Mantel's Bring Up the Bodies, the sequel to her wildly popular Wolf Hall. (To whet your appetite, we've included a taste - scroll down for an audio sample.)
- Bring Up the Bodies, by Hilary Mantel
- The Serpent's Shadow, by Rick Riordan
- Defending Jacob, by Williams Landay
- The Wind Through the Keyhole, by Stephen King
- The Last Boyfriend, by Nora Roberts
- Deadlocked, by Charlaine Harris (Check out the conversation between Charlaine Harris and Laurell K. Hamilton, best-selling author of Kiss the Dead)
Listen to this excerpt from the audiobook of Bring Up the Bodies, read by Simon Vance.
(Courtesy of Macmillan Audio)
>Visit Amazon's Summer Reading store for other summer blockbusters from Emily Giffin, Dean Koonz, James Patterson, Danielle Steele, and more. Also browse our Editors' top picks, beach reads, gardening and travel books, and scores of selections in your favorite categories.