Our editors pushed up their ruby quartz glasses and debated a Top 20 list with the fierceness of Black Panther and the eloquence of Cypher. What follows below is a collection of New York Times bestsellers alongside blockbuster reads and indie darlings. Of course, no list can cover everything, so we hope Omni readers will share their picks in the comments section below.
- Can't We Talk about Something More Pleasant?: A Memoir by Roz Chast
- Saga Deluxe Edition Volume 1 HC by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
- The Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances by The Oatmeal and Matthew Inman
- Batman: A Visual History by Matthew K. Manning and Frank Miller
- Seconds: A Graphic Novel by Bryan Lee O'Malley
And that's just our Top Five! Find 15 more selections (and more highlights in other categories) in our Best of the Year store!